Wednesday 21 May 2014

Witch Please!

My Black Milk 'Witch Please' pieces are starting to arrive now. I ended up buying quite a lot from this release; including the 'Little Lies' collection. 
Here I wore my Little Lies Sweater, the one piece out of the four that I wasn't sure about. It is quite a large fit- this is the XXS and it is still roomy! 
I wore it over my BV Babydoll dress (I'm not a fan of exposed stomachs) So this will be used as a layering piece for me.
Also a new shoe arrival; the Jeffrey Campbell Scully. I pre-ordered these ones months ago! I finally received them yesterday! Love them! Next on my shoe wishlist is the boot version- Mulder.

I was wearing:
Chanel Vintage Handbag
Vintage Locket Necklace
Vintage Gold Rings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...