Monday 19 May 2014

Velvet Leopard

Here is a piece I am very lucky to own. The Black Milk Leopard Bodysuit!
I had only ever seen the blog photoshoot images of this one, so I was really surprised when I went on eBay and saw this just listed, with a buy it now price of only $95!!
I quickly snapped it up. It took so long to arrive thanks to dodgy Australia Post that I thought it was lost, so glad it wasn't!
It's made of the same material as the Leopard Leggings, super soft and shiny :)
I paired it here with my black velvet skater skirt and black & gold accessories. 

I was wearing:
Black Milk Leopard Bodysuit
Chanel Vintage Handbag 
Diva Stone Choker Necklace
Diva Chained Cuff Bracelet
Equip Leopard Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...