Tuesday 3 June 2014

High Neck, High Socks

When I first tried this dress on, I really wasn't liking it at all! It was huge and had no shape to it (which I was expecting from the site photos, but thought I would try it out anyway). 
Paired with a belt and a singlet dress underneath and it's much better. 
Another pair of shoes first spotted thanks to Black Milk; Ego & Greed Carleen's; cute little clog style heels which I paired here with high socks..which did unfortunately make my feet slip forward.
I also dusted off my old Stam bag, I haven't used this one in what feels like forever, I had forgotten how awesome it is :)

I was wearing:
Studded Belt
Marc Jacobs Black Stam Bag
Black Knee High Socks
Lovisa Stone Bracelet





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...