Wednesday 25 June 2014

Dark Days

I've just returned from visiting Kuala Lumpur for Fashion Week!
I had a great time seeing the runway shows and discovered some new designers whose pieces I fell in love with!
I also did a bit of shopping while I was there of course ;) But more on that soon.
For now; here is my Arabella Noir Dress; My favourite of the 3 of course, being black!
I paired it with some vintage accessories and my long-lusted JC Black Stunning's which I own after trying to find them for such a long time! The best part- the bargain price I scored them for on eBay :)

I was wearing:
Vintage Gold Belt
Chanel Vintage Bag
Jeffrey Campbell x LF Black Stunning Platforms
Diva Green Stone Cross Necklace
Vintage Gold Rings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...