Wednesday 9 July 2014

Shiny Sapphire

I've bought so much from each of the last few Black Milk releases, I haven't had a chance to even wear a lot of the pieces yet! 
Like the shattered crystal pieces; I bought all three colours in both the dress and the bodysuit. Here's my styling of the Sapphire Shattered Crystal Bodysuit.
It's the middle of winter here now and the temperature is really dropping! So I'm finding I'm always too rugged up now to bother taking any outfit pics. I hate winter with a passion! Cannot wait for the warm weather to return so I can get more wear out of my Black Milk Swims & Dresses :)
I was wearing:
Black Milk Sapphire Shattered Crystal Zip Suit
Black Milk Black Velvet Skater Skirt
Balenciaga Blue Giant Envelope Clutch 
Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Spike Heels
Vintage Jewel Necklace
Balenciaga Blue Triple Tour Bracelet
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ovale Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...