Saturday 1 June 2013

Day 1: Spots VS Stripes

Today is the first day of the This VS That Pic A Day Challenge!
I originally decided to make up this challenge to change up my blog a bit, but I'm hoping I will have some Sharkie contributions that I can add to my posts each day!
If you would like to join in, just tag your photos on Instagram and I'll add them to my posts for each day!

Day 1: Spots VS Stripes

Monochromatic Dot Evil Cheerleader Dress VS Evil Referee Dress



Tag your submissions on Instagram:
#pinkglitterthisthat 
#pinkglitterday1

Thanks to the girls who took the time to upload their photos to Instagram :)


Laurichan

Runicron

BunnyAlisha


173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...