Saturday 27 April 2013

Popsicle

A bright sunny outfit to remind me of the summery weather that it seems is now long gone :(
The White Popsicles Swim is my all time favourite Black Milk piece in my collection!
Popsicles were a dream piece of mine for so long! I'm lucky to have this one thanks to someone very special ;)
Soon I will have all the Popsicle things!! The Black version leggings are being released next week, and then hopefully soon the swims will be out too! Still hoping for a dress!!
For this outfit I paired my Popsicles with this little yellow skirt I found in my closet! I've had it forever and never wore it, but it matches well with the brightness of this swim.
Added some bright accessories and my Lonestar heels- probably my most worn JC's.
I was wearing:
Black Milk White Popsicle Swim
Yellow Buttoned Pleated Skirt
Chanel Blue Bag
Hawaii Yellow & Blue Necklace
Diva Yellow Cuff Bracelet & Blue Stud Bracelet
Bali Turquoise Earrings






173230_Solestruck-112

1 comment:

  1. I freaking LOVE popsicle print, did you get the legs yet?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...