Monday 29 April 2013

Teardrop Laces

Black & White outfit! Featuring a couple of older Black Milk pieces; Lace Teardrop Jacket & Lace Up Side Leggings.
I love the Black Milk designer pieces! Especially the older stuff, I find its more versatile and I'm able to wear it more often than the prints.
I'm really hoping for some more Black Milk jackets! Apparently there will be some soon, so I'm excited for that! 
I was wearing:
Black Milk Lace Teardrop Jacket
Billabong White Top
Black Milk Lace Up Side Leggings
Marc Jacobs Black Stam Bag
Jeffrey Campbell Big Lita
Silver Heart Necklace
Hermes Black Collier De Chien Bracelet
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring 
Vintage Earrings






173230_Solestruck-112

3 comments:

  1. That jacket is incredible, I didn't know such an amazing thing could possibly exist. oh blackmilk, why must you torture me with discontinued designer awesomeness?! You've definitely managed to get your hands on some reallllly special pieces in a short time! Where did you snag this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it sooo much!! I got a few things from the same girl :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...