Monday 11 November 2013

Candy Cane

A simple Christmas inspired outfit to get into the spirit of tomorrows Christmas BM Release!
Red Stripes Bodysuit- a pretty old piece, I really like it, but it is quite thin, paired with my red velvet skirt.
There are 7 things I'm hoping to score tomorrow; including the Christmas Tree Skater Dress to wear on Christmas Day. Last Christmas I wore my SJ Nixie Dress, so dressing it down a bit this year ;)
I'm not planning on getting any Adventure Time pieces tomorrow; although they are cute, I've never really seen the show. I do like the Princess Bubblegum Skater Dress though, mostly because it's pink! So I may end up buying that one later on :)

I was wearing:
Black Milk Crushed Velvet Red Skirt
Diva Red Stone Necklace






173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...