Wednesday 5 December 2012

Black Milk Sale Haul #2

Second Black Milk sale haul! This time smaller- at three pieces instead of 8 ;)
I had wanted the Lawn Dress when it first came out, but I didn't get it cause there were so many other new things I wanted more, so half price was the perfect time to get it!
I also bought the Purple Galaxy Dress- I love the leggings so I decided to buy the dress too.
The Funny Bones Swim was an impulse buy, but it's really cute and I'm happy with it :)




173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. a british website called Office have JC selling from £40+ and they ship to Australia for £12! Just thought I could help heehee

    http://www.office.co.uk/sale/catalogue/BRAND-is-jeffrey+campbell/psi-is-25

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...