Saturday 22 December 2012

Dark Moon

So glad I managed to get the Dark Moon Dress before it sold out!
There were a few limited pieces I wanted from the latest release, but i managed to get them all :)
I had to refresh like crazy to make it through checkout with this one- it kept saying sold out, but then it finally worked!
I really love it, I think its much prettier in real life. 
I am wearing it backwards, I prefer having the moon on the front, as do most people I've seen with this it seems.
I was wearing:
Chanel Blue Bag
Forever 21 Jewel Necklace
Diva Blue Spike Bracelet
Rubi Light Blue Bracelet
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring
Topshop Arty Stone Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...