Monday 24 December 2012

Updated Swim Collection

Here is a newer shot of my Black Milk Swim collection!
I really like the Swims now to wear as bodysuits, I need to find some more skater style skirts in different colours to match with them. 
Dresses are still my favourites, but some of the designs only come in swims so its something different.
I've added some and swapped or sold others, so this is what I have currently :)
There is still a few older ones that I want to get (Smiley, Vamp, Deadlier, Sunset and Popsicle) Hopefully I'll get lucky and find them eventually, I've done well so far considering I've only been buying Black Milk for 8 months :)


173230_Solestruck-117

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...