Tuesday 11 December 2012

Black Milk Sale Haul #3

Third and final Black Milk Cyber Sale order!
I bought the Liquid Gold Skirt, Ace Of Skulls Dress and Jailhouse Leggings.
I wanted the skirt to wear with my Threepio Swim, so half price was the perfect time to get it.
I also really liked the Jailhouse Leggings after seeing them in person- they reminded me of the Wicked Witch :)
The Ace of Skulls Dress is something different to what I would usually buy, but I kept looking at it, so decided to get it, not sure if I'll ever wear it though..




173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

  1. Love them!
    I should finally have my other package soon :)



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...