Wednesday 1 May 2013

Sheer Velvet

Cooler weather means the need for warmer clothes! I'm finding I'm not wearing my Black Milk dresses much, but I'm glad to have a few long sleeve ones now.
For this outfit, my Velvet Sheer Dress, I really love it, but Im not sure about the low sheer back, It is pretty, but more dressy than the normal Velvet Dress; which I think I would prefer.
I paired it with jewelled accessories and my velvet/leather Opening Ceremony Heels.

I was wearing:
Black Milk Velvet Sheer Dress
Hermes Purple Mini Kelly Bag
Opening Ceremony Bernadette 2 Heels
Forever 21 Blue Jewel Necklace
Equip Purple Jewel Bracelet
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring






173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...