Tuesday 18 February 2014

Kapow!

Kapow!! Here is one of my latest pieces bought in the Batman release.
Usually I'm not into asymmetrical dresses, but when I saw these velvet ones I fell in love!
I took a long time deciding which colour to buy..failing completely with that I decided on the purple and the red, then also bought the longer version The Villainess in the blue.
The colours are so vibrant, and the material shimmers a little in the light. 
Here's my styling of the red Kapow; worn with a chunky gothic inspired necklace and heels.

I was wearing:
Chanel Vintage Bag
UNIF Mary Chain Platform Heels
Colette Red Jewel Necklace
Vintage Jewel Bracelet
Guess Black Stone Ring






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...