Sunday 2 February 2014

Plastic Fantastic

Love this skirt! Even if the weather was too hot to be wearing anything PVC!
I paired it with the Burnt Cheetah Tee, another basic Black Milk piece which goes with everything!
My tastes have really changed lately, I'm gravitating more towards the designer pieces; especially those in black.
Also I finally got JC Raids!! So happy with them, I wanted them for ages but they were sold out everywhere. I scored this brand new pair recently on eBay for $100!

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Cyclamen Giant Envelope Clutch
Colette Neon Spike Necklace
Chanel Black J12 Watch





1 comment:

  1. The skirt is so lovely!! And you look like a doll, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...