Friday 23 May 2014

Hocus Pocus

Another Witch Please piece today; the Hocus Pocus Dress. 
When this dress was first sneaked I didn't think much of it, then I saw photos from the fitting and it looked so much better than the official photos.
Being black- I had to have it! I'm glad I was able to get it, being limited I was worried it would sell out. I really love it in real life! The skirt is thick and heavy which is good as it wont blow up like some of my BM skater dresses tend to do in the windy weather!
For this outfit I wore it with the chiffon kimono worn a couple of different ways- flowing loose and tied at the front in a bow. 

I was wearing:
Hermes Mini Kelly Bag
Diva Black Stone Necklace
Hermes Collier De Chien Bracelet
Vintage Gold Rings





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...