Friday 16 May 2014

Holey Tartan

I got everything I wanted from the Witch Please release, all but one. The Inside Out Dress. 
I went for the Little Lies collection first as I thought it would be a quick seller.
Until I manage to track one down elsewhere I will have to be happy with my other tartan BM pieces; including my Tartan Boyfriend Tee.
It is pretty oversized, which makes them good to pair with leggings, here I wore my Holey Side Leggings which I recently found on eBay. 
I really love these! I love all my Black leggings. They are always the ones I go straight to over the prints.
Again wearing my new favourite shoes; the Yes Galactics! I have 2 new pairs of shoes on the way from Solestruck! Look out..the obsession has begun again ;)

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Black Giant City Bag
YSL Arty Ovale Ring & Equip Black Stone Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...