Saturday 31 May 2014

Jeffrey Campbell Scully

Another day; another shoe purchase. 
One of my latest arrivals direct from Solestruck; the Jeffrey Campbell Scully.
A pre-order from months back, I finally received them about a week ago now.
Jeffrey Campbell is and always will be my shoe designer of choice. Every time I take a new pair out of the box, they never disappoint.
Sticking to my tradition of black platforms. These are a 6 inch heel with a 2 inch grippy platform.
I got my usual size 6 and if anything they feel slightly small, but still wearable. 
I'm not overly fond of the velcro ankle strap, but that can be removed if desired.
As always with platforms; I had no trouble walking in these, they are very stable and well balanced.
I've already worn them in a couple of outfit posts; 'Hocus Pocus' and 'Witch Please' and also with high socks which I really love the look off paired together with these platforms.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...