Sunday 4 May 2014

Welcome to the Darkside

What better outfit for May the 4th (Star Wars Day).
Darkside Swim! A BM piece I thought I would never own! Probably one of the rarest out there; a mash up of Star Wars & Pink Floyd album art, this one was quickly pulled from sales after copyright issues.
I've always loved it, such a weird and unique design and I love the rainbow against the black :)
I was lucky enough to get this one from a lovely girl who didn't wear it. 
I paired it with all black and my red PVC skater to match the red of the rainbow. 
First time wearing my new YES Galactic Boots! There are going to become a new favourite! They are so comfy and awesome (full review coming soon).

I was wearing:
Black Milk Darkside Swim
Chanel Vintage Bag





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...