Wednesday 27 March 2013

Babydoll

Sheer Babydoll Dress.
I really like the soft silky material of this dress, but not so much the cut..without the belt it's really baggy, which I know is the style..but It doesn't really suit me.
Hopefully Black Milk will release a sheer Evil Cheerleader or even a Skater Dress!
This is a pretty simple look, but I like it :)
I was wearing:
Supre Gold Bow Belt
Chanel Tan Vintage Handbag
Gold & Black Heels
Diva Choker Necklace
Diva Chain Cuff Bracelet
Vintage Stone Earrings






173230_Solestruck-112

3 comments:

  1. what brand are your shoes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look, love the dress!

    www.divosdiva.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...