Monday 4 March 2013

Black Milk- 1 Year On

Friday marks 1 year since I received my first Black Milk item (Rainbow Galaxy Skirt).
Since that time my collection has grown rapidly. 
My current collection stands at 141 pieces. 95 from the store, so only 5 pieces to go until I get my 100 piece Pop Art Dress!! Can't wait :)
I've sold some items, and swapped others, I've found a great community and managed to gather lots of dream pieces!
Looking forward to see what Black Milk bring out next, I'm sure my collection will continue to steadily grow ;)








173230_Solestruck-112

8 comments:

  1. Lucky! I started buying December of 2011 and I'm at 68 pieces. I love Black Milk. I have so much on the way to me I got my tax return and went a little crazy lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe can't wait for Tax Returns! In Australia it comes in July, so look out BM website ;) xx

      Delete
  2. you should smile more. you're wearing amazing clothing, show your joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should comment off anonymous more ;) Besides I'm not even in these photos but cheers for the advice :P

      Delete
  3. Said this many times but your your collection's really AWESOME!
    Can't wait for you to get that 100th piece (: huge milestone!

    racheeng
    http://racheeng.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! I just found your blog and this is the most amazing collection I've ever seen!! wow! Love blackmilk clothing but, for now, it's a little out of my budget... ;( I have to wait a little to buy my first piece!
    xoxo
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...