Tuesday 12 March 2013

Chill Out

The Black Milk Chill Out CSBS matches really well with my new skirt!
I've found these skater style skirts in a few colours now- this one is from Supre, I've also bought some from Asos. 
I like the contrast between the tight bodysuits/swims and flowy skirts.
I was wearing:
Supre Purple Chiffon Skater Skirt
Hermes Turquoise Medor Clutch
Diva Turquoise Gemstone Rosary Necklace
Colette Pastel Bracelets
YSL Turquoise Arty Ring
Bali Turquoise Earrings





173230_Solestruck-112

1 comment:

  1. Can you please give me your closet u have every shoe possible that I love omg if you ever consider selling anything feel free to email me lol nicolesusana@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...