Sunday 10 March 2013

Smiley Docs

I havn't bought any new shoes for a while. I figured I had mostly everything I wanted and there havnt been any new styles from Jeffrey Campbell that I have really loved or had to have. I do still want to get the UNIF Das Boot however :)
I saw these Dr Marten Hincky Boots on the Solestruck 'New Arrivals' page and they instantly caught my attention with the cute little smiley faces on the toes.
These aren't the kind of shoes I would usually go for, but I decided to buy them for something more practical then most of my towering platforms.
I am yet to wear them out, they are pretty stiff, but I've heard that Docs need to be worn in and then they're great, so I guess I'll find out ;)





173230_Solestruck-112

1 comment:

  1. I've had my Doc Martens for like a year and they still aren't worn in, they're so unbearable, I swear there has to be a better way... that being said, I desperately want the pink pair of these to wear with Candy tights I got. lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...