Thursday 25 July 2013

Balenciaga Love


Balenciaga is fast becoming one of my favourite designers.
I recently got my tax refund back so I decided to treat myself to a new special bag.
I got this City bag in the giant rose gold hardware. I was originally looking at the gold hardware, but I decided on the rose gold as I thought it gave the bag a more vintage feel.
It's a very versatile bag; being black, which I think I will use a lot!
I also got the Arena Cuff in the black, this one with the gold hardware as most of the good jewellery I wear is also gold.
Here are my new babies, also pictured with my Balenciaga regular hardware city in Mangue (Mango yellow) and my other Bal bracelet in the pink.






173230_Solestruck-112

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...