Monday 22 July 2013

Black on Black

As you may have noticed from my last few outfit posts; I'm really into Black at the moment!
This all black look includes one of my favourite pairs of shoes; the Wildfox JC collaboration Sgt Pepper Boot. I really love them, they're so versatile. The gold accents match really well to my Balenciaga bag and matching cuff bracelet too!
I wore my Damsel Top lace side front this time, not sure which way I prefer, I like the lace, but not so much the neckline..
The leggings are a Black Milk sample pair; maybe an early version of the Tiered Leggings; they are covered in an extra layer of straps that wrap around the legs.
I was wearing:
Black Milk Sample Leggings 
House of Harlow Sunburst & Medallion Necklaces





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...