Thursday 18 October 2012

Floating in the Clouds

I love my Black Milk Clouds Dress! 
I recently bought it for what I thought was a good price- then about a week later 3 of them popped up on Ebay and sold for even better prices! Oh well it was still worth it to me :)
Usually I match my accessories with my outfits- but I decided to go for something different this time so I paired the dress with this bright yellow necklace and a bright pink bracelet and bag. I really like how it turned out :)
I was wearing:
Celine Pink Bag
Colette Yellow Necklace
Diva Pink Spike Bracelet
Diva Pink Crystal Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of colours in your accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i want that dress!!

    Im following you, id love if you
    Check out blog and giveaways :)
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...