Sunday 21 October 2012

Spartan Cheerleader

I think the Original Evil Cheerleader Dress would have to be one of my favourite Black Milk pieces!
I love the swirly pattern, the material is so soft and the dress just sits really nicely.
For this outfit I paired it with my Lace Spartans and Emma Boots; I really like the all black look with hints of gold accessories.
Over the weekend Black Milk had a special mini release to celebrate 300,000 Facebook fans.
The '300k Noms' collection contained 4 new pieces; two of which were new Evil Cheerleaders- Beetlejuice and Spotty, of course I had to have them both! I love the EC style dresses! Can't wait for them to arrive :)
I was wearing:
Chanel Medallion Tote
Colette Collar Necklace
Equip Cuff Bracelet
Swarovski Vintage Crystal Bracelet
Equip Ring
Vintage Gold Cross Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...