Friday 5 October 2012

Rainbows & Lollipops

I love how versatile the Black Milk Dresses are! You can create different looks by wearing them as a dress, top or skirt.
For this outfit I chose to wear my Rainbow Galaxy Dress as a skirt by pairing it with a cropped peplum top.
I really like how this look turned out, it's very simple, but the colours make it stand out :)
I was wearing:
Supre Wet Look Peplum Top
Hermes Purple Mini Kelly Bag
Equip Pink & Gold Cross Necklace
Diva Blue & Pink Spike Bracelets
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring






173230_Solestruck-117

4 comments:

  1. That peplum top is sooo pretty! I love how it looks added to the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked it and it was pretty cheap too! So bonus ;) xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...