Wednesday 10 October 2012

I can see your bones..

Black & White outfit wearing my BM 3D Ribs Swim. 
Something different from what I would usually wear, I decided to make it more girly by pairing it with a big frilly skirt.
I've been suprised to find how well my Bone Machine Lita's work with lots of things, I thought they would be harder to style; but they work surprisingly well with lots of Black Milk and black and white clothes :)
I was wearing:
Chanel White Bag
House of Harlow Stations Necklace
Lovisa Leather Mini Skull Bracelet
Leather Studded Bracelet
Equip Black Stone Ring & White Arty Ring







173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

  1. I have these shoes too, they are definitely one of my favourites. And I find my 3D ribs a little tricky to style sometimes, but black/white always works :) x

    http://sharpest-lives.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...