Sunday 12 May 2013

Black Milk April Arrivals

As mentioned in an earlier post; I'll now be posting about my latest Black Milk arrivals less frequently.
Here are the pieces I added to my collection in April! 13 in total.
Leggings: Negative Anatomist, Hearts, Luck Of The Irish Black, Pink Panthers, Pink Slicks, Original Liquids.
Dresses: Pin Up. 
Tops: I Heart BM Sheer Back, Captain Cam Bandeau.
Swims: Sheriff, Pegasus.
Skirts: Zipper, Crushed Velvet Red.
Most of these are older pieces I was lucky to come across, finally added the Pin Up dress to my collection! Which had been on my wishlist for a long time.
The Pink Slicks & Captain Cam Bandeau were from the Sample Sale, thanks to the lovely girl who sent me the Bandeau for free ;)
My favourite out of these is definitely the Zipper Skirt! I've been lucky with Blog-days BM stuff lately!














173230_Solestruck-112

1 comment:

  1. You are such a ninja finding all these rare pieces!! :O

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...