Friday 17 May 2013

Goldfish

I feel really lucky to have the Goldfish Swim! I had never even seen one before until I happened upon this one! It's so cute, I don't think I'll ever let it go :)
I was really worried, because I thought it was lost in the post- I was waiting anxiously for it, it look a few days longer than post usually takes to arrive, so I was relieved when it finally came!
I've been lucky with getting older Black Milk pieces for really good prices lately! This one I paid retail for (which I can't even believe!!).
I paired it with my BM Gold Fish Skirt! Two Goldfish pieces together ;) Orange bag and accessories and my JC x Wildfox Platforms.

I was wearing:
Chanel Orange Bag
Nordstrom Orange Stone Necklace
Diva Orange Cuff Bracelet
YSL Pink Arty Ring





173230_Solestruck-112

6 comments:

  1. Your collections are amazing! I nominated you for a Liebster Award, check out the nomination here http://liquidgrain.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathryn! Thankyou, I'll pass it along :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh man, so jelly ! Been trying to find this swim for the last two years ! Awesome that you got it for retail !!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I ask where you have been finding older piece for retail? I've been stalking the BSS page since 2011, gumtree, eBay, etc and never been able to find this and its my last dream piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've just been lucky :)
      I've got a lot from eBay and a few from gumtree. Usually I get a few pieces from the same people over time :) what's your name on FB?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...