Monday 27 May 2013

Lace Ribs

I'm not really a fan of the Black Milk bone themed pieces, but I do like the White Ribs swim.
I paired it with my Black Milk Lace Skater Skirt, a piece I think I will wear a lot; it goes with everything!
It's really getting too cold for outfits like these; I have to add some extra layers to go out, can't wait for Winter to be over and it hasn't even officially began yet :(

I was wearing:
Black Milk White Ribs Swim
Black Milk Black Lace Skater Skirt
Chanel Medallion Tote
Jeffrey Campbell Stunner Heels
Colette Rainbow Spike Necklace
Diva Blue Stud & Pink Spike Bracelets
YSL Turquoise Arty Ring





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...