Friday 3 May 2013

Fruit Salad

There was a lot of discussion about this Fruit Salad 2 Piece Bodysuit when it it was released, not many people liked it, but I did; so I bought it. I'm glad I did! Even though I will probably never wear the bottom half of it, I really like the top, I think it's cute :)
I paired it with my Black Milk Crushed Velvet Skirt and some bright accessories.
I think it's a fun look, something different- after all; if we all had the same tastes life would be boring ;)
I was wearing:
Black Milk Crushed Velvet Green Skirt
Apple Green Motorcycle Bag
Rainbow Heart Bead Necklace
Colette Pastel Bracelets






173230_Solestruck-112

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Australia, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com Ah! I looooove your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dharia!
      That sounds nice, of course :) feel free to use any pics you like from my posts! Xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...