Tuesday 24 September 2013

Crazy Patterns

Glad I decided to buy the Back Of The Deck Swim in the last BM release, being a limited pre-sale item, I was still undecided, but the time limited made me cave! Turns out I really like it :)
 Such a crazy pattern called for a simple bottom; the Eyelash Skirt. The Eyelash Dress & Tee are some of my most worn and versatile Black Milk pieces, so I knew I needed the skirt when it was announced!
I'm really looking forward to the Halloween release! Judging from the ever-growing list; there are quite a number of items I plan on nomming :)

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Cyclamen Giant Envelope Clutch
Diva Triangle Necklace





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...