Tuesday 17 September 2013

Skater Girl

Sort-of Spring weather means I can wear my dresses! 
Im really glad I was able to get this BM Lace Skater when it was released, it's really pretty :) Although I would call the colour more pink/watermelon than red as the name states.
It matched my Balenciaga clutch perfectly; also a pinky/red shade. I've never really been into clutch bags, but I really like the Balenciaga styles as they are more slouchy than structured and fit quite a lot!
I got these JC Hologram Heels recently for a bargain price! I expected them to be to big for me as they are a size larger than my usual, but they fit really well. They look awesome in the light!

I was wearing:
Balenciaga Cyclamen Giant Envelope Clutch





173230_Solestruck-112

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...