Sunday 16 March 2014

Golden Pin Up

Another of my sample Black Milk pieces; probably my favourite one, and also my newest.
I bought this Pin Up dress from another Sharkie (who I've also bought a few others from before).
It's the same cut as the original Pin Up Dress, but the layer under the lace is gold instead of the regular black. It's so pretty and shimmery in real life :)
I paired the dress with all black & gold accessories, including my forgotten Hermes cuff I found stashed at the back of my jewellery draw!

I was wearing:
Black Milk Gold Pin Up Dress
Chanel Vintage Bag
Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Night Heels
Hermes Collier De Chien Bracelet
Equip Black Stone Ring





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...