Friday 7 March 2014

Snow Fox

I love the moment when I finally acquire a dream piece!
I recently found my Snow Fox Swim! And for once it was actually in my size :)
I love it even more than I thought I would, I was unsure if wearing it as a bodysuit would cut off to much of the Fox, but as long as the bottom isn't high waisted it works fine.
I paired it with some berry coloured accessories; including my newest handbag! A Hermes Constance I recently found in a local vintage store! Major score :)

I was wearing:
Factorie Cardigan
Just Jeans Denim Shorts
Hermes Constance Bag
Jeffrey Campbell LF Stunning Heels
Diva Choker Necklace
Vintage Amber Bead Bracelet





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...