Monday 19 March 2012

Few Of My Favourite Things.

Of course my most prized possessions, my shoe obsession.

My favourite pair right now: UNIF Hellbounds

Some of my favourite make up palettes & best Dior lipgloss.

My two favourite purfumes, YSL Parisienne and Dior Hypnotic Poison, both purchased on my last two cruises, the scents remind me of my holidays :)

I love my YSL arty ring! I wear it with everything

Arty-style rings; A cheap alternative, bought on Ebay for around $10 each. Spot the real one ;)

I have quite a large collection of vintage belts, my favourites are these golden jewel encrusted ones.

I love my bags, two of my favourites; mini Chanel (so cute!) and Grand Shopper Tote.

I love this vintage leather jacket, It's such a great bubblegum pink!

And of course finally..what would I do without my Apple technology; Macbook, Ipad & Iphone.

173230_Solestruck-117

3 comments:

  1. I love everything! I want those turquoise Litas soooooo badly!! I just got my pair of hellbounds in the mail on Saturday and I am obsessed with them! They are incredible. And I also have a certain smell from my last crusie that always makes me remember being on holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, do you mind me asking where you got your shoe shelving system?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :) There called billy bookcase, from Ikea xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...