Saturday 24 March 2012

Senso Diffusion

I really love Senso Diffusion.
They're an Australian brand, but I've only ever bought them from the US, I havnt seen them around much here, and when I have; they are more expensive than the US.
I have 3 pairs of Senso shoes so far; the Pink Leopard Wilma, Baby Pink Saure and Black Snake Neve. I really like all of them, however I have found their sizing to be a little on the small side.
The next Senso pair I really want to get is the black & white stripe Acacia; its an older style, but I really like it.
Included are some photos of the latest Senso collection, I really love the bright pink one below.






My small Senso collection


Senso Acacia



173230_Solestruck-117

4 comments:

  1. I'm selling my Senso Acacia, they're a US size 8, in case you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately Im a 6/7.

      Delete
  2. Well they fit small, so they fit a size 7. I should have mentioned that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they're brand new, and fit a size 7 even though they are a size eight.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...