Friday 2 March 2012

Red UNIF Hellbound!

My latest shoe addition: The UNIF Hellbound in red!
From my favourite brand from my favourite store of the moment; UNIF & Dolls Kill!
I loved my black ones so much, I just had to have the red ones to, I want to collect all the colours of the Hellbounds! They are my new favourite shoe :)
These ones only come with the black shoelaces, but thats ok, I tried out the rainbow laces on the red and it doesn't really suit it anyway, I don't think the white laces would either, black and red look great together!
The Hellbounds are really well made, their chunky and strong so they should last forever :)
I highly recommend them! If your looking to buy them just do it! You wont regret it!
Buy the red Hellbounds here at Dolls Kill! Karmaloop also has them in red.









173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...