Monday 12 March 2012

Wine Panel

I wore this outfit to a cousin's baby naming day on the weekend.
The dress is one I recently purchased from Asos, I really liked the contrasting panels of wine and navy.
I paired it with my 'Dorothy shoes' Jeffrey Campbell Wanted G and Kelly Bag.
I also wore my kewpie doll gold necklace, my godmother bought me this for my birthday, its an antique piece dating back to WW1, the soldiers wife's used to give them these little pendants when they went away to war, as something to remember them. I really like the story behind it :)
I liked this outfit, but as it turned out, the shoes weren't to appropriate for a beach ceremony..

I was wearing:
Asos Panel Skater Dress
Black Hermes Kelly Bag
Red Glitter Jeffrey Campbell Wanted G Shoes
Gold Necklaces
Orange Hermes Kelly Bracelet
Stone Bracelet
Blue Lapis YSL Arty Ring







173230_Solestruck-117

5 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...