Saturday 17 March 2012

My Top 10 Favourite Shoes

Black UNIF Hellbound
Defiantly my favourite pair of shoes right now! Love them so much, and the 3 different laces makes them so versatile, although I do love the rainbow ;)
*Purchased from Solestruck*


Red UNIF Hellbound
My most recent shoe purchase, I loved the black Hellbounds so much I had to have another colour.
*Purchased from Dolls Kill*

Black & Gold Jeffrey Campbell x Stolen Girlfriends Club Emma
A special birthday gift. I had been wanting these ones for a while! Love the glam cowboy look.
*Purchased from Solestruck*

Pewter Glitter Dolce Vita Layna
Surprisingly affordable! Love how sparkly they are, and really comfortable.
*Purchased from Ebay*

Pink Pony Fur Jeffrey Campbell Lita
My first ever pair of Litas! In my favourite colour, these are known as my 'Pink Panther' shoes.
*Purchased from Solestruck*

Black & Rhinestone Haus of Price Enterprise 
Love the embellishment, really makes a simple shoe more special.
*Purchased from Ashbury Skies*

Rainbow Jeffrey Campbell Salvatore (Groovie)
I was looking for these for ages and everywhere was sold out! Then I found them at Andrea Biani :)
*Purchased from Andrea Biani*

Black Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita
The original (and in my opinion best) version on the Lita Spike. I love the black leather and spikes together.
*Purchased from Solestruck*

Purple Glitter Velvet Jeffrey Campbell Lita
These ones are special to me, and cost me the most out of all my Lita's. They are so shiny!
*Purchased from Nordstrom*

Black Snake Jeffrey Campbell Watchman
Loved the look of this one as soon as I saw it, and it was surprisingly cheap.
*Purchased from Solestruck*

173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. AMAZING!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your collection!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...