Wednesday 7 November 2012

300k Noms

I got my 300k Noms order the other day- The two Evil Cheerleader Dresses; Evil Referee and Spotty.
Out of the 4 special pieces released these were my favourite! I also liked the lace shorts but I'll get them when they are re-released. These dresses were limited and on sale for just a few days so I knew I had to have them :) The other piece was a Sugar Skull swim which wasn't my style at all.
I'll hopefully have outfit posts featuring these soon! I've tried them on and really like them- Spotty is my favourite :)
I have quite a lot of recent Black Milk arrivals which I am yet to feature on my blog- I'll catch up eventually ;)



173230_Solestruck-117

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...