Monday 10 September 2012

Disco Cube Eyelash

First outfit post featuring my new love- Black Milk's Disco Cube Skirt!!
I paired it with Eyelash Tee, another new arrival.
I kept the jewellery pretty simple for this outfit (apart from the giant neon earrings) the skirt is so sparkly and a real statement piece, so I didn't want to overshadow it.
I love Black Milk so much :) I just want to buy everything!! Slowly acquiring my dream pieces, I have another on the way to me to show you soon ;)
I was wearing:
Marc Jacobs Black Stam Bag
Black Frill Socks
Colette Neon Earrings
Black Leather Diamonte Bracelet
Diva Black Arrow Bangle






173230_Solestruck-117

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou! I love both these BM pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the post where we were talking about it in the comments. But I wouldn't recommend the Disco Ball Dress, it's nice, that original fabric in the photos is really hard to source now so they don't use that one, the original is more colourful and when you move it changes, the fabric they use now is silver and it doesn't change, so it looks Mirror Ball not Disco Ball.. if that makes sense. I don't know if you use Instagram but I uploaded a photo a few days ago and I'm not private so you can check it out if you want (fairy__unicorn - two underscores), also there is literally NO stretch in that fabric so you have to order up a size, which I did, but the fabric bulges out at the armpit so I'm going to get it taken it in, until then I have to wear a jacket to cover that part.

    Thought you might like to know! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That sucks, I was hoping it would be good so I could buy it too :(
      I saw your pic, I think it still looks nice, but it would be better if it changed colours like the skirt!
      xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...