Wednesday 19 September 2012

Latest

I've been buying quite a few Black Milk pieces from Ebay and the BSS page.
Here are my latest arrivals.
I was going to get the Peacock Dress from Black Milk next anyway, then I was offered it in a swap :)
I also got the Watercolour Bodysuit- in XS, its a bit tight so I'm hopefully getting a S soon instead.
The Black Metallic Velvet Skirt was another piece I wanted- Im really loving these skirts, I now have the Black, Pink and Teal; they're so shimmery and pretty.
Finally the Union Jack Dress- I got this for a pretty good price, not sure about it yet, it kinda reminds me of the Spice Girls..which is never good lol.






173230_Solestruck-117

4 comments:

  1. love the peacock dress!!xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your looks!! i wish i could afford all the nice stuff you get. you look awesome!

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...