Thursday 3 May 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Stunner

I got the Jeffrey Campbell Stunner from Nasty Gal!
I really liked the look of them when I first saw them online, they reminded me of the LF Stunner which I'm still trying to find.
I really like them, however I have found that the black suede areas scuff pretty easy, I wore them out last night and already have a few marks on them.
I love the look of them, but I think they could get dirty quite easily.
I got a 6, which is what I usually get in open shoes/heels (I get a 7 in boots so I can wear socks) and they fit fine, maybe a tiny bit loose.
The shipping from Nasty Gal was surprisingly quick! Only one week for first class international.
Get them here





173230_Solestruck-117

2 comments:

  1. those shoes are sooooooo cute! I just love the colors and how tehy are made. They are really gorgeous and look like they will go with a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really, really cute. So much better on than in the product photos on the internet. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...