Saturday 12 May 2012

More UNIF on the way!

I really loved the Blue Leather version of the spiked UNIF Jacket, I already have the Leopard one, but when I saw this I actually preferred it.
By the time I got around to buying it, Nasty Gal was all out of my size and I was told they wouldnt be getting anymore! Devo!!
So I contacted lovely Eric from UNIF and with the help of Daewa, they managed to track me down the last XS! Yay!!
Nasty Gal have since restocked the jacket in my size..more must have magically appeared ;) oh well, at least I got it!
Nasty Gal have also just restocked the UNIF Morrison Pants! I've wanted them for ages but was only able to find them in bigger sizes, so happy I could finally get them!




173230_Solestruck-117

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Love the blue one! But I was only okay with spending that much on a jacket in the first place because it was leopard! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer the leopard in the jacket just because I am obsessed with leopard but this color looks amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the Blue one! I was gonna get the black one, but its exactly the same as my Americana jacket at the front.. so I went with the blue, plus I have too many black jackets already.
    I thought it was a bit expensive at first too, but I spend that much on shoes all the time, so at least its not more shoes for once ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...