Wednesday 6 June 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Stunning

I'm so happy I could finally own the Jeffrey Campbell x LF Stunning's!
I have wanted these shoes for so long! But because they were exclusive to LF Stores (USA only) I could never get them.
Everytime a pair came up for sale on Ebay, they were always in a big size.
I ended up buying the Stunner instead, as it was a similar style/shape, but I really loved the Stunning.
I wanted them even more when I saw them on JC Queen Asami of Pink Kitten who had managed to snag a pair. I told her if she ever sold them to let me know!!
I never expected that to happen, so I was surprised to get an email from her telling me just that; that she was selling some of her collection and did I still want them?
YES I definetly did!! And here they are! I love them so much :) They were still new as Asami had never worn them, they are a 6.5 and they are a big big on me cause this particular style runs large, but I can still walk fine in them.
Thankyou Asami! They will be well looked after in my collection :) xx







173230_Solestruck-117

7 comments:

  1. Ahh I'm so jealous, they're amazing! I can't wait to see an outfit post with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not trying to be rude in any regard, but HOW do you afford all of these amazing shoes!!?!? They cost at least $150 a pair and it seems as though you buy at least 6 pairs a month! do you have a high earning job? family money? your shoe collection is my dream!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats cool :) I have gone a bit crazy lately with buying lots of shoes- but some of them were pre-orders that I paid for months ago. I just really love shoes I guess, so every pay day I buy a pair or two that I really love. My collection has grown over a long time and I often get discount off the price, I've also sold a few pairs which pay for new ones that I want more so it works pretty well :) xx

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! A lady in one of the blogs I follow wears these sometimes and they always look so awesome! The can be dressed up professionally quite well! Can't wait to see you wear them and am so glad you were able to get a pair you have been lusting over! That feeling is always amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I agree, I think they will be very versatile- dressed up or down; they'll be easy to match with lots of outfits. Can you link me to the blog your talking about? Would love to see how someone else styles them xx

      Delete
    2. Of course! Here are a few of her posts with them:

      http://itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com/2012/05/neon-and-on-and-on.html

      http://itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com/2012/05/socks-and-sock-bun.html

      http://itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com/2012/03/monochromatic-colorblocking.html

      http://itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com/2012/02/same-polkadots-big-difference.html

      http://itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com/2012/02/stunning-stripes.html

      Actually, those were all the posts I could find of hers wearing the shoes. Hope it helps doll! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely pair! Love the colouring on these ones.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...