Wednesday 27 June 2012

Military

Milatary Boots and Jacket.
I went through a faze of loving the Military inspired look, so I ended up with a lot of clothes in this style, I hadnt bought any for a long time until these Wildfox x JC Boots came along.
I love the two paired together, I kept it simple with grey jeans and a black bag.
I was wearing:
H&M Military Jacket
Supre Black Tee
DC Grey Skinny Jeans
Chanel Medallion Tote
Vintage Gold Necklace
Chanel Black J12 Watch
YSL Blue Lapis Arty Ring & Equip Black Stone Ring
Lovisa Cross Earrings






173230_Solestruck-117

8 comments:

  1. oomg that chanel bag is freaking amazing! and wow... so is your collection of shoes 0__0 you've probably heard that a lot though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket is so cute and i love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want these boots SO much! I have a crop military jacket too but it's only a crop, I wish I could find something longer like this one you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try Ebay? This one was from H&M. Hope you find one :) xx

      Delete
  4. Are these outfit posts what you actually wear that day to go out, etc? I'm just curious :)x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...